In today’s business and banking environment, entrepreneurs and business owners need to be creative in finding business funding.
One fairly recent approach being successfully utilized by many savvy businessmen is what is known as a merchants cash advance.
A merchants cash advance can provide capital for your business needs, whether it be for inventory financing, equipment purchases, general cash flow purposes, leasehold improvements or other crucial business funding requirements.
How a merchants cash advance works
You receive the cash you need now, based on your future credit card sales.
You automatically pay back the merchant cash advance from those future credit card sales. So there are no fixed monthly repayments, nor any debt or collateral agreements attached to your business. You repay the advance as you get paid from your clients or customers!
It’s a simple straightforward approach to business funding, one that has helped countless businesses to sidestep the hassle of traditional, difficult to be approved bank financing.
The criteria for a merchants cash advance
If you can meet the following 3 criteria, you are well on your way to qualifying for a merchant cash advance for your business funding needs:
- Your business must have been accepting credit cards from your customers for a minimum of six months;
- Your business must be processing a minimum of $5,000 of credit card purchases each month; and
- Your business must presently be processing credit cards sales at least every day or two
What do I do next to get started?
1. Call us at 888-383-8056. Our client representatives can give you all the details you need to understand how simple our program is. It shouldn’t take more than fifteen minutes for them to provide you with an estimate of the merchants cash advance your business can qualify for. From there, you’ll find that the application process is quick and easy.
2. Contact us for more info by completing our Contact Us form and we’ll get right back to you within one business day.
3. Or if you prefer, you can email us for more information about our business funding program at firstname.lastname@example.org.