Merchant Accounts for Bail Bond Companies
Typically, merchant accounts for the bail bond industry are seen as high risk by merchant service providers, often making it difficult to secure a merchant account at reasonable rates.
But at The Transaction Group we can facilitate your search for a low cost, reliable merchant account for your bail bonds business.
You can select from one or more of our 3 processing options:
1. Retail Swipe Machine: Offering robust and easy to use swipe machines and wireless terminals, you can select from a variety of top brand machines, including Nurit, Verifone and Dejavoo. For more information: Credit Card Processing Equipment
2. Internet Ecommerce Processing: Use our Authorize.net gateway to accept credit card payments at your website. For more information: Online Credit Card Processing
3. Smartphone Credit Card Processing: If you need to accept debit and credit payments while you’re out in the field, you can use your Iphone or other type of smart phone to process credit cards. For more information: Smart Phone Credit Card Processing
You may be wondering why you should choose TTG’s solution for processing credit and debit card payments from your clients:
• You will not have to pay a monthly minimum fee. So, unlike our competitors, if you have a low monthly volume of processing, we don’t charge you a minimum payment.
• Perhaps more importantly, with our merchant accounts for the bail bonds industry, if you decide to cancel your merchant account, you will not have to pay the ‘cancellation fee’ typically charged by credit card processors.
• Additionally, if your bail bond business already has a merchant account, you’ll find that if you compare our rates, we can probably save you a pretty substantial amount each month. Give us a call and we’ll see what we can do to lower your monthly payments.
To learn more or to get your merchant account for your bail bonds business, call us toll free at 888-383-8056 or if you prefer, you can just complete our quick online form.