Verifone Omni 3200 SE
Verifone Omni 3200 SE
Stylish new looks and improved functionality.
The fresh new look and customizable faceplates of the VeriFone’s Omni 3200 SE offer branding power to differentiate you from your competition. They also have a significantly smaller footprint than the original. An integrated printer with “clam shell” design provides drop-in paper loading, to prevent jams and reduce calls to your help desk. Enhanced processing and expanded memory trim transaction time, offering greater flexibility and cost-savings.
Most importantly, the VeriFone’s Omni 3200 SE is backward compatible with previous models, resulting in faster time-to-market for you. The familiar, intuitive, ATM-style interface and overlays are unchanged, as are the ports, and industry leading warranty (5-year terminal/1-year printer). All of which means a previously unsurpassed value just became virtually unbeatable.
Verifone Omni 3200 SE features:
- Stylish profile looks good in any environment and features a 30 percent smaller footprint than the original Verifone Omni 3200
- Quick and quiet integrated thermal printer produces receipts and reports at up to 13 lines per second. Verifone Omni 3200 SE unique “clam shell” design has drop-in paper-loading. The hinged paper cover can’t get lost.
- Optional color faceplates can be customized to add branding power to the point of sale.
- More convenient cable connections simplify installation compared to previous models.
- Allows for flexible mounting options on walls or stands.
- Two telco ports eliminate the expense of a separate phone line.
- Support for asynchronous or synchronous protocols for optimum application and communications flexibility.
Verifone Omni 3200 SE key performance advantages:
- Verifone Omni 3200 SE faster processing and printing help to speed customers through the line.
- 1 Mbyte of SRAM runs application software more efficiently and allows for limited value-added components to be included.
- Powered by SoftPay software, VeriFone’s industry-leading payment application.
- Compression using existing software tools significantly reduces phone-connect time on application downloads.
- Verifone Omni 3200 SE triple-track card reader improves read rates and handles all magnetic-stripe cards, including driver’s licenses.
Verifone Omni 3200 SE maximum investment protection:
- Application software, receipts, and reports are completely backward compatible with the original Omni 3200 family .
- Verifone Omni 3200 SE intuitive interface is unchanged – with familiar ATM-style prompts, screen-addressable function keys, and large 8×21 backlit display. Keypad and overlays are the same as on earlier models.
- The industry’s premier five-year terminal/one-year printer warranty protects your investment.