Cannabis ATM Services Kansas City, MO., Marijuana Dispensary
Are you in need of ATM services or a machine for your Kansas City, MO., marijuana dispensary? The Transaction Group (TTG) has got you covered.
TTG is a payment processing solutions provider that specializes in high-risk debit and credit card processing as well as the placement of ATM cash machines.
TTG brings value-added convenience to all cannabis dispensaries by making it safer and easier for customers to purchase products. With an onsite ATM and a credit and debit card processing solution, customers do not have to worry about carrying a lot of cash and can decide which solution is best for their needs during their dispensary visit.
At TTG, we offer a free placement program or you can purchase the ATM, as well as a credit and debit card processing solution at no cost. Unlike traditional credit card processing where the business pays a processing fee, our solution has a low convenience fee that is paid by the customer.
With our solution in place, marijuana dispensary owners can actually earn part of the customer surcharge, making this solution another revenue stream for the business. Dispensaries can also choose to purchase each ATM. Purchasing an ATM will yield higher surcharge earnings for the business.
If you own or manage a dispensary in Kansas City, MO., and have been on the fence about installing an ATM, here are some facts that may help with your decision:
- An ATM provides convenience that can draw customers away from your competition, help develop customer buying habits while increasing repeat store sales.
- An indoor ATM provides security-conscious customers a safer environment and allows them to access cash for purchases onsite rather than having them carry excess cash.
- New systems, services, and capabilities enable the ATM owner to capture new revenues and a chance to participate in a proven business.
While both our credit card processing and ATM solutions are easy to operate and manage, having an ATM in place will require a little more attention. There are two options for ATM cash management that dispensaries must decide upon. Some marijuana dispensary owners prefer to load the cash themselves while others elect to hire a service to ensure it is always stocked.
In addition to the effort of stocking the ATM with cash, dispensary owners without a debit or credit card processing solution in place will likely experience a higher volume of cash on hand. For added safety and security, an armored truck service is available for pick-up of cash deposits.
Regardless of whether a dispensary is looking for ATMs for their locations, a credit card processing solution or both, having these options is beneficial to the overall business.
Contact TTG today for more information about cannabis ATM services in Kansas City, MO. We can have your marijuana dispensary set up with an ATM and credit card processing solution fast and easy.
Call us today 888-383-8056.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Recent Blog Posts
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Merchant Accounts Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Accounts The Transaction Group (TTG) offers merchant accounts for Virginia marijuana dispensaries. If you’re looking for a dispensary credit card processing [...]
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia marijuana dispensary credit card processing services. TTG offers the best merchant account solutions & payment options for cannabis [...]
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services at [...]
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Illinois and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services [...]
Cannabis ATM Services Chicago, IL., Marijuana Dispensary
Chicago, IL Marijuana/ Cannabis Dispensary ATM Services Are you in need of ATM services or a machine for your Chicago, IL., marijuana dispensary? The Transaction Group (TTG) has got you [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada? Are you tired of operating as [...]
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.