Cannabis Credit Card Processing Solutions
At The Transaction Group (TTG), we’re proud to offer medical and recreational marijuana dispensary debit and credit card processing solutions to cannabis dispensaries throughout the United States.
We are a merchant account services provider that has been in business since 2004, and have assisted many businesses of all shapes and sizes with their payment processing needs.
We understand the frustration that many marijuana industry businesses have faced over the years in regard to banking and merchant services. Without these services, business suffers.
We are also strong advocates for the recreational and medical marijuana industry and are dedicated to delivering reliable payment processing solutions to all marijuana dispensaries in the U.S.
We’ve been assisting the marijuana industry with business services since 2011, and have a variety of payment processing solutions.
Our solutions have been in place and utilized by dispensaries since 2012. These solutions allow both medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries to take all four major credit card brands, Apple Pay and Google Pay. With our solution, your business will have the ability to accept cards face-to-face at a retail location, over the phone, via text, or online on your website!
Customers are able to use a debit or credit card to pay for products in any physical dispensary. At checkout at a retail marijuana dispensary, the customer uses his or her debit or credit card with a traditional-style credit card processing terminal, enters the PIN associated with the card, accepts a small convenience fee and leaves happy. You can also accept payments over the phone or set up an internet solution for your online sales.
This is a value-added solution provides increased convenience for the customer and even increased sales revenue for the dispensary. Dispensary owners also love this solution because it has no monthly processing fees, which saves them thousands of dollars each month.
Our solution has:
- The ability to accept all 4 major credit cards, Google Pay & Apple Pay
- A quick & easy approval process
- No long term contracts
- No required reserves
- 3-4 day settlement
- Online reporting
In order for a marijuana dispensary to get approved for our credit card processing solution, all that is required is the application and a few support documents. In most cases, marijuana dispensaries are approved in just 1-2 business days.
Once approved, processing equipment is shipped express mail to the retail location. When the package is received by the dispensary, the pre-programmed plug-and-play equipment can be quickly be operational almost right out of the box.
Our solution is the best payment processing solution available to the industry and has been a favorite of dispensary owners since 2012.
Do you have a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary and need a debit and credit card processing solution? Contact TTG today and join the many satisfied cannabis dispensary owners that utilize our services.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.