Charge Recurring Customers without Retaining Merchant Account Data
Holding onto card holder data has its advantages, especially for managing recurring orders or to speed up overall transaction time. However, there are additional risks and guidelines associated with retaining data compiled from your merchant account.
What is Required to Store Customer Data
To store credit card numbers, a business must adhere to stricter PCI Security Council Data Security Standards. There is an increased risk of losing customer data to a security breach or a hardware malfunction.
Storing customer sensitive data is also more complicated from a technical perspective, requiring several hardware and software tools to do it effectively. Security measures need to be consistently maintained and updated by a trusted person.
Despite the risks, sometimes credit card number storage is a necessity. In this case, it’s best to look at an external data storage company.
Why it Pays to Store Data Off-site
Customers are the lifeblood of your business, and they trust you with sensitive information. Outsourcing storage of customer credit card information ensures its protected by the highest security measures available, and by someone focused solely on safe data storage. Running a business is work enough, and offloading this responsibility to a respected vendor can save lots of time and headaches.
In addition, some outsourcing services have a more effective process in place to bill recurring customers, rather than retaining credit card processing information. Choose an online payment gateway that offers this type of data storage. It will be held in the gateway’s secure database for easy access. When you need to charge a customer again, just refer to the customer number and charge amount.
Authorize Net can be configured both ways. While most merchants use Authorize Net’s secure servers it also works with sites that want to maintian sensitive customer data on their own servers.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Recent Blog Posts
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Merchant Accounts Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Accounts The Transaction Group (TTG) offers merchant accounts for Virginia marijuana dispensaries. If you’re looking for a dispensary credit card processing [...]
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia marijuana dispensary credit card processing services. TTG offers the best merchant account solutions & payment options for cannabis [...]
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services at [...]
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Illinois and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services [...]
Cannabis ATM Services Chicago, IL., Marijuana Dispensary
Chicago, IL Marijuana/ Cannabis Dispensary ATM Services Are you in need of ATM services or a machine for your Chicago, IL., marijuana dispensary? The Transaction Group (TTG) has got you [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada? Are you tired of operating as [...]
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.