Credit Card Processing for Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Services
The Transaction Group provides credit card processing solutions for funeral, cemetery, and cremation services.
Funerals are an emotional experience for family and friends that have lost a loved one. The loss, in itself, is difficult enough, but dealing with the expense of the funeral service can be extremely overwhelming for families.
Most of the time funerals catch us off guard. Death comes suddenly and unexpected; therefore most families don’t plan ahead for the arrangements and the significant cost of a funeral service.
Accepting credit cards for funeral, cemetery, and cremation services takes some of the stress out of the lives of those left to handle the arrangements. Having credit card processing services allows you to offer your clients the convenience of immediately covering their expenses with their credit and debit cards.
As a funeral, cemetery or cremation services provider, you have a special responsibility to make this difficult time as easy as possible for your clients. You provide an invaluable service in the lives of your clients, demonstrating your care, compassion, and sympathy. Working out payment details during these emotional times is often a touchy subject to broach, but collecting payment is obviously important to sustaining a business. Accepting credit cards for funeral, cemetery, and cremation services will allow you to get paid right away and allow your clients to work the financial details out on their own timeline.
A merchant account is also beneficial in another way for your business, as it accelerates cash flow and yields cost savings in administration and accounts receivable expenses. This eliminates the need to mail out invoices and continually follow up for payments. With a credit card transaction, you’ll receive funds to your account usually within 2 business days.
Since 2004, The Transaction Group (TTG) has been helping all types of businesses with merchant services, including providing merchant accounts for funeral homes, cemeteries and crematories. We offer face to face, eCommerce, wireless, and smart phone credit card processing solutions. Like the funeral services business, in the merchant account business we understand that there are a lot of choices.
At TTG, we separate ourselves from the rest by proudly delivering quality customer service. We’ll take the time to answer all your questions, explain the rates and fees and let you know exactly what to expect so that there are no surprises once you start processing.
Currently Accepting Credit Cards? We can save merchants up to 20% on their credit card processing fees, by lowering their existing rates. Take advantage of our free rate analysis today by faxing or emailing us one of your most recent credit card processing statements. We’ll follow up within 1 business day with a monthly savings projection based on a new rate plan customized specifically for your business, so that you can enjoy great savings on credit card processing for your funeral, cremation or cemetery services. Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax us at 312-896-5628.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.