Credit Card Processing For Restaurants | Food Delivery Service
For any business that accepts payment via debit cards, credit cards and swiped gift cards, it’s important to have the right payment processing solution in place. The Transaction Group (TTG) provides all types of business with specialized merchant services, including credit card processing for restaurants and food delivery services.
Whether you’re in need of a solution for your restaurant or food delivery service, TTG will set up your business with an easy-to-use system, compatible with your current processing equipment and accounting programs that you may already have in place. If you currently do not have processing equipment, we’ll make recommendations for the best and most cost effective system for your type of business and your specific needs. We also work with merchants that have bad or no credit, so don’t be afraid to apply with us if you’ve been declined before.
Credit Card Processing for Your Business
Credit card processing for restaurants typically consists of face-to-face transactions swiped through a machine or terminal. Because the card is present and the transactions for these types of businesses are considered lower risk by processing banks, these transactions have some of the lowest rates in the industry. It’s also possible to key in transactions with this type of set up (sometimes necessary when a machine is having trouble reading a damaged card) but the rates can be a little higher.
An excellent option for both restaurants and delivery services is the implementation of a wireless processing solution. Although wireless credit card processing transactions are also face-to-face, they carry slightly higher fees; however, the benefits often outweigh the costs.
Due to the rise in identity theft and credit card fraud, some people are rightfully cautious about letting their credit cards out of their sight. Wireless terminals or smart phone processing solutions in restaurants allow servers to swipe credit cards tableside, giving customers peace of mind while helping to prevent fraud.
Credit card processing for food delivery services offers the convenience for customers to pay with a card when they receive their order. The payment can be made via a swiped transaction through a wireless terminal or smart phone at the customer’s door. Another great aspect of the wireless credit card processing option is that it allows the use of multiple terminals or smart phones to operate using the same account. In other words, each delivery person can have the ability to process cards on the go with one business merchant account.
Some of the benefits of credit card processing for restaurants and food delivery services include:
• Security (secure cash free transactions)
• High volume, high ticket capability
• 20-30% increased sales
• Convenience for customers
• Ease and accuracy of accounting
• Sell and track secure gift cards for specified amounts
• Customizable POS systems
• Ability for servers to add tips
• Pay in advance for carryout orders
• Ease of end-of-shift settlement
The TTG Difference
Since 2004, TTG has been helping merchants determine which payment solution is best for their business type. We’ve helped thousands of businesses with face-to-face, Ecommerce, or wireless/ smart phone solutions, each on an individual basis. At TTG, we pride ourselves on first-rate customer service, taking the time to answer your questions and let you know what to expect, while other processing companies leave you with unpleasant surprises to discover down the road.
If you have been processing for a while and are simply looking for better rates, take advantage of our free rate analysis. There’s a good chance we’ll be able to save you as much as 20% on credit card processing fees by lowering your existing rates. All that is required is one recent processing statement.
Email your statement to email@example.com or fax it to 312-896-5628. We’ll follow up in 1 business day with a customized rate plan and with the calculation of your estimated monthly savings.
Get Set Up Today
Providing great food and service is important to customer satisfaction. But offering the value-added service of accepting credit cards will keep them coming back again and again.
To get set up with credit card processing for restaurants or credit card processing for a food delivery service, click on the appropriate link below. If you would like more information, call us today.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.