Credit Card Processing for Security Systems & Alarm Monitoring
Get the most out of payment collection for your security system company with a credit card processing solution from The Transaction Group (TTG).
As a security system installer or alarm monitoring service, you provide your customers with peace of mind. At TTG, we aim to do the same for our customers, but on a different level; specifically, merchant accounts.
We offer a streamlined application and approval process that saves our merchants time from the start. With our low merchant account rates we save businesses money on their annual payment processing. And unlike other processing providers, you’ll never be hit with hidden charges or early termination fees.
With our industry knowledge and experience you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We’ll let you know what to expect with your merchant account and take the time to explain any applicable fees.
Our credit card processing solutions range from basic terminals for swiping customers’ cards to e-commerce setups.
The right solution for your business will depend on its specific requirements.
Security system companies that handle only the sale of equipment and installation will likely just need a terminal to swipe cards, or to key in customers’ card information for non-card-present transactions. Smart Phone card processing is a popular option that allows the installer to collect payment on the job site as soon as the work is completed.
Security alarm monitoring services may choose a more robust solution that allows for recurring billing or the option for customers to pay for monthly service online.
If you or the principal of your company has bad credit, we can get you approved. We have a network of banking partners, including several that specialize in helping merchants that have credit challenges.
We offer a free rate analysis for businesses that already have a merchant account solution and processing history and that are shopping for better rates. Email a recent statement to email@example.com or fax it to 396-896-5628 and we will get back to you right away with a detailed report. We’ve saved some of our merchants as much as 25% over their current rates.
To get started with a credit card processing solution for your security company or alarm monitoring service, click ‘Apply Now’. If your prefer to speak with someone directly, call us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.