Credit Card Processing Home & Commercial Cleaning Services
If you own or operate a maid service for residential cleaning, or manage a business that specializes in commercial cleaning, allow The Transaction Group (TTG) to help you save money on your credit card processing fees.
Since 2004, TTG has been assisting businesses throughout the world with merchant account solutions. In addition to our industry knowledge and experience, we have banking partners enabling us to approve just about any business, including those with bad credit or those with tax liens.
We offer the most competitive rates available. With a credit card processing solution for your cleaning service from TTG, you won’t be locked into a long-term contract or hit with unnecessary hidden fees.
Our solutions vary based on the specific needs of your business. We’ll set you up with the ideal payment processing solution dependent upon your cleaning business requirements.
Traditional terminals to swipe cards or key in transactions can be used if customers visit your storefront or make payments for services over the phone.
Mobile payment processing solutions are an excellent option for residential maid services. This option allows maids to collect card payments on the job site by swiping the customer’s card through a reader attached to a SmartPhone.
Setting up recurring billing for your regular clients will eliminate the need to mail out invoices and wait for checks to come back.
Whether you are the sole employee in your home or residential maid service, or you manage a large cleaning staff for a commercial cleaner, we can help. We work with businesses of all sizes and monthly volumes.
These days, it’s important for most businesses to offer customers the option of paying by credit card. If your cleaning service is currently operating as a cash-only business, you may be missing out on potential customers and business growth.
Do you currently have a merchant account for your business and are interested in saving money on your processing fees? Take advantage of our free rate analysis by emailing a recent statement to email@example.com or faxing to 312-896-5628. We will get back to you in 1 business day and show you how we can save you as much as 20% on your current rates and fees.
Getting approved and set up to take cards is easier than you may think. Our application takes little time to complete, and the approval process is quick. Just click ‘Apply Now’ to get started!
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.