Credit Card Processing in North Carolina | NC Merchant Accounts
Operating a business in North Carolina?
The Transaction Group provides credit card processing services for all types of businesses in North Carolina. Whether you operate your business online, through a retail outlet, or from mobile locations, we have NC merchant accounts to meet your needs. We also have excellent credit processing solutions for high risk businesses.
Selling online is a great way to expose your business to potential customers that don’t live near your location in North Carolina. The Transaction Group can set up your business with an internet merchant account and online payment gateway, so you can process credit card transactions on your website in a real-time, secure environment.
Our eCommerce payment solutions include a virtual terminal feature so merchants are also able to process offline transactions from face to face or phone orders. We offer 3 payment gateways – each have unique features, are compatible with most shopping carts and support custom programming if needed. Visit our internet merchant account page for more information.
Operate a traditional brick and motor business in NC? We offer multiple card present credit card processing solutions for merchants that do business face to face.
If you’re looking for a credit card terminal, our credit card terminals support multiple connection types such as: dial-up, high speed digital and Ethernet.
Smartphone | IPhone Credit Card Processing
Everybody in North Carolina has a smart phone these days and for good reason: they’re so functional. For merchants that don’t do a lot of credit card volume, using your smartphone to process credit cards can be a very “smart” and cost effective credit card processing solution. We offer card swipe and keyed smart phone credit card processing options.
Wireless Credit Card Terminals
Does your business require you to travel around the state of North Carolina? If you have a mobile business, or need the ability to process credit cards away from your store, we can help. We offer wireless terminals that can connect via wireless or Wi-Fi network.
Some even support dual functionality, which allows you to use it at your NC location and take it on the go if needed.
High Risk Merchant Accounts
For some businesses, obtaining a merchant account can be more of a challenge than for others. We offer high risk merchant accounts for businesses in North Carolina that fit into that category.
Here are just of the few of the types of higher risk businesses we work with.
• Travel industry merchant services – travel club and tour operators
• Timeshare & real-estate advertising merchant services
• Medical marijuana credit card processing – dispensaries, doctors and other industry related businesses
• Investment programs – clubs, opportunities, and investment seminars
• Credit card processing for used car dealers
• Online membership club merchant accounts – any type of recurring billing such as professional/personal development, online seminars, tutoring, coaching, discount clubs, etc.
Need more information or have questions about setting up a merchant account for your North Carolina based business? Call us today at 888-383-8056.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.