Credit Card Processing / Internet Merchant Account Rates
Tis the season to check your internet merchant account rates.
Surviving the busy holiday season? Finished shopping? You might be tired of shopping for all of your friends and relatives but do yourself a favor and shop around for a better internet merchant account rate the first of the year. Once you get over the hump and into the New Year take advantage of a little down time and check your credit card processing rates. When is the last time you checked your internet merchant account rates? If you’ve been processing for any amount of time you need to take a look at that monthly statement you receive each month.
Did you know that your rates get adjusted on average 1-2 times a year? There is usually a rate increase in April and sometimes in October. Your internet merchant account rates go up over time so even if you think you had good rates when you set up your account that may no longer be the case.
When shopping around for cheap merchant account rates you need to be sure to take all of the fees you pay into consideration. Make sure the internet merchant account processor you’re talking with provides you with a quote that covers qualified, mid-qualified, and non-qualified discount rates. You also should ask if the internet merchant account provider requires a long term contract and charges a cancellation fee. Most credit card processing companies require you to sign a 2-3 year contract and charge a cancellation fee of $300-$500 if you terminate your internet merchant account early. You should also ask if they charge an annual fee too. Annual fees can range from $40 a year up to $200 and can also be referred to as a risk assessment fee or compliance fee.
The Transaction Group is offering a free credit card processing rate analysis. Contact us today and find out how much we can trim your internet merchant account fees.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Recent Blog Posts
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Merchant Accounts Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Accounts The Transaction Group (TTG) offers merchant accounts for Virginia marijuana dispensaries. If you’re looking for a dispensary credit card processing [...]
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia marijuana dispensary credit card processing services. TTG offers the best merchant account solutions & payment options for cannabis [...]
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services at [...]
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Illinois and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services [...]
Cannabis ATM Services Chicago, IL., Marijuana Dispensary
Chicago, IL Marijuana/ Cannabis Dispensary ATM Services Are you in need of ATM services or a machine for your Chicago, IL., marijuana dispensary? The Transaction Group (TTG) has got you [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada? Are you tired of operating as [...]
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.