Credit Card Processing for Massage Therapists | Masseuse
At the Transaction Group (TTG), we offer credit card processing for massage therapists – at the lowest rates available in the industry.
If you are masseuse and operate as a ‘cash only’ business you should consider setting up a merchant account. When you offer payment alternatives to your clients, you further relieve their stress by providing convenience and an extra level of service.
These days, paying by credit card is becoming more common than paying by cash, especially for higher ticket purchases. Don’t deny a client your services simply because you don’t have credit card processing capabilities.
Getting approved and set up with a merchant account is easier than you may think. Whether you manage a spa or massage parlor, or are a self-employed massage therapist, we have solutions for you.
With a merchant account for a spa or massage parlor, your clients will have the ability to pay via debit or credit card at checkout and have their card swiped through a terminal. Receipts can be set up to print the suggested tip based on the value of the services they received at your spa, ensuring that your therapists earn what they deserve.
If your spa or massage parlor has a website featuring the services you provide, adding an ecommerce credit card processing solution can boost your sales. As clients visit your website, they can select specific services, add services to an online shopping cart, secure a reservation and make payments directly on the website.
Self-employed massage therapists that travel, or spas that offer in-home services, can utilize smart phone credit card processing solutions. The therapist can simply process payments for services by swiping the client’s card through a reader attached to any smart phone such as an iPhone or Droid.
Another benefit for massage merchant accounts is the ability to set up recurring billing for clients that have weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly repeat appointments.
If your spa currently has a merchant account and you’re looking for better rates, take advantage of our FREE RATE ANALYSIS!
Send a recent statement to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in 1 business day with a detailed report. Chances are we can save you as much as 20% on your current rates and fees.
Ready to start your application? Click ‘Apply Now’. Have questions? Call us today. We looking forward to working with you!
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.