Miami Merchant Account Services | EMV Credit Card Processing
Is your business in Miami ready for the EMV liability shift coming in October? If you have a merchant account and take face-to-face credit card payments from customers, you’re going to need EMV compliant credit card processing equipment in place.
Businesses that fail to become EMV compliant by October 1st may be held financially liable in the event of a security breach. Allow The Transaction Group (TTG) to help!
TTG is a merchant account services provider based in Florida that has been assisting businesses with credit card processing since 2004. We have banking relationships in place that afford us the ability to set up any business to take credit cards, including high risk and bad credit merchants.
Currently our focus is on the EMV liability shift in which we hope to assist businesses in Miami with making a smooth transition to EMV compliant merchant account services. And, we will save businesses money over current rates and fees.
FREE EMV Terminal Offer for FL Businesses
For a limited time, we’re giving away free EMV credit card processing terminals. Our hi-tech EMV terminals are equipped with near field communication (NFC) “contactless” readers enabling businesses to accept Apple Pay as well as other e-wallet payment solutions.
If you are just setting up your business and do not have credit card processing history, we’ll deliver a solution that fits your specific needs and provide the equipment for you to securely process credit cards.
If you already have a merchant account for your business in Miami and not only want to become EMV compliant, but also save as much as 25% over existing fees, take advantage of our Free Rate Analysis.
Fax a recent processing statement to 312-896-5628 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 1 business day with our detailed report.
The TTG Difference
At the end of the day we want our customers to be happy with the services that we deliver. If our customers are not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
While other providers may charge high rates and hidden fees, we do not. Our goal is to have long-term relationships with our merchants and therefore provide the most competitive rates available.
In addition to merchant accounts, we offer other valuable services to businesses in Miami:
Business Loans & Merchant Cash Advance– Get funding fast and easy with a business loan or cash advance. Funding amounts available between $5k and $1 million with favorable terms and flexible repayment schedule. Financing delivered in under 3 business days.
Chargeback Shield- Chargebacks can be very damaging for a business. With Chargeback Shield, businesses can manage customer disputes before they become chargebacks. Contact us to protect your business today.
Get Started Now!
If you own or manage a business in Miami and are in need of merchant account services or are shopping for better rates on your credit card processing, TTG would like to hear from you.
Allow us to offer a custom-fit solution for your business.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.