Reprogramming an AuthorizeNet Online Payment Gateway
If you’re switching merchant account providers, it’s possible to reprogram your AuthorizeNet Payment Gateway with the new processors information. There are a couple of processor-AuthorizeNet configurations that don’t allow a reprogram but most of them do.
Should you reprogram your existing Authorize Net account or just set up a new one?
Things to consider when deciding to keep your current AuthorizeNet gateway or set up a new account with your new merchant services provider:
- What are your current gateway fees? Your new processor may be able to give you a better deal.
- Support? If your new processor does not set up the AuthorizeNet account, they may not support it. This is really no big deal as most processors will tell you to call AuthorizeNet anyways if you’re having a gateway issue. (Our main partner Powerpay is one of the few merchant services companies that provides in house Authorize Net gateway support)
- If you’re using any of AuthorizeNet’s value added products such as the customer information manager (CIM) or automated recurring billing, you’ll need to reprogram your existing Authorize Net account, as the customer data cannot be transferred to a new gateway.
- E Check rates? If you’re processing electronic checks using AuthorizeNet your new provider may be able to give you a better deal on these rates too. Be sure to ask!
Unless you’re using one of AuthorizeNet’s value added products mentioned above we recommend you set up a new gateway with your new processor. It’s much easier for them to support you & chances are you’ll be getting a better deal too.
If you decide to reprogram your current AuthorizeNet account, you can do so by calling AuthorizeNet directly, and providing them with your new merchant account information.
Have questions? Call us today at 888-383-8056.
Need immediate assistance? Complete this form or call us today at 888-383-8056.
Recent Blog Posts
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Merchant Accounts Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Accounts The Transaction Group (TTG) offers merchant accounts for Virginia marijuana dispensaries. If you’re looking for a dispensary credit card processing [...]
Marijuana, Cannabis Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia
Virginia Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Virginia marijuana dispensary credit card processing services. TTG offers the best merchant account solutions & payment options for cannabis [...]
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary
Credit Card Processing Alaska Marijuana Dispensary Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services at [...]
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Illinois Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Illinois and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois
Credit Card Processing Marijuana Dispensary Illinois Are you ready to stop operating as cash-only and get set up with credit card processing and banking services [...]
Cannabis ATM Services Chicago, IL., Marijuana Dispensary
Chicago, IL Marijuana/ Cannabis Dispensary ATM Services Are you in need of ATM services or a machine for your Chicago, IL., marijuana dispensary? The Transaction Group (TTG) has got you [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Merchant Account Services Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada and looking for merchant account services to [...]
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary Credit Card Processing Do you own or manage a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary in Nevada? Are you tired of operating as [...]
Are you shopping for a better rate? Let us save you money!
Most merchants are unaware that interchange rates are adjusted as much as 2x per year. Over the course of several years, those adjustments can hike up a merchant’s rate and cost the merchant thousands in processing fees. Contact us via the form above, or call us today at 888-383-8056. Chances are, we can save you up to 25% over your existing rates and fees!
Why do businesses choose to work with The Transaction Group?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that the customer comes first. At the end of the day, if the customer is not happy, we’re not happy.
- We offer a FREE rate analysis to every business. In most cases, we can save a business up to 25% on existing rates and fees. But if we can’t beat a customer’s rate, we’re upfront from the start. We don’t waste the customer’s time.
- We are reliable and always available. If a customer has any concerns, we’re available even after business hours. We’ll address any issues immediately.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all.We provide solutions based on the specific requirements of each and every business. What’s best for one small business may not work for another.
- We have a fast & easy setup process. In most cases, we offer a fast and easy approval and set up. While some high risk businesses can have longer underwriting times, we keep the customer informed throughout the process and work for fast approvals.
- We have solutions for every business type. From low-risk card-present credit card processing solutions to payment processing solutions for high risk e-commerce stores, we’ve got it all.